Tonight Mike and I were supposed to be going to a Christmas get together dinner with a group of our dear friends; Scarlet & Mark, Kim & Alan and Keith & Brandi. Instead, our 'get-together' was this afternoon in a hospital room. I stood with my dear friends and watched my friend Scarlet kiss her husband on the cheek as he laid in a hospital bed fighting for his life. It was a poignant, unwanted reminder of how life can change in a minute.
Mark was assaulted by his brother on Wednesday night and is in critical condition with severe brain trauma. Please keep his dear family in your prayers. Mark's wife and three young girls need him to make a full recovery. We have faith that each prayer will and can make a difference. You can find more information here.
Now go hug those you love.

Wow! Thank you for sharing that moment. We will add him to our prayer list and fasting list for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteTiffany, I am so saddened to hear that news. What a traumatic ordeal that family is dealing with. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteThis brings tears to my eyes reading it. I am so sorry for her. I will add her to my prayers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tragic story. I will keep him and his family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThey are in our prayers. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and can return home to his wife and children soon xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrible thing to happen! I am so sad for them! I will for sure keep them in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! So so sad....thoughts and prayers for your friend. Luv and hugs to you girl!!
ReplyDeleteOn a happier note...we so need together.