Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!



On Tuesday, Ellie celebrated her 4th birthday. Where have the four years gone? My first two kids, I felt like I wished their first few years away, anxious for the "next stage." I finally think I "get it," ...just enjoy every stage! Ellie is 4! Ellie had a great day. She received many nice gifts but her favorites have to be, her new child-size picnic table, new Barbie scooter, new necklaces and new markers. She keeps asking when her next birthday is, "Will I have another one in the Summer?" Happy Birthday Ellie! We love you and are so glad you're part of our family.

4 comments:

  1. Ellie is so cute. I am glad to hear that she had a happy 4th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is four! I love the cake, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our children now share a birthday! She looks so cute in her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy b-day Ellie! That cake is so cute. I think your cakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails