Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day



"Mother, who willingly made that personal journey into the valley of the shadow of death to take us by the hand and introduce us to birth—even to mortal life—deserves our undying gratitude."
Thomas S. Monson


My mom, my grandma, my two daughters, and me.

Today doesn't seem to be the day to write my feelings on motherhood. Instead, to ALL the women who are such an influential part of my life, thank you, I love you and Happy Mother's Day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day! Love all of the mothers in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice relaxing day! I know I've told you this already, but I love you short hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful! (I found your blog on Kathryn's site, I hope you don't mind.) It's amazing how much they've changed in just a year!

    Rebekah Linville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture. What are the chances of it being great of everyone?!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails