

My little boy Luke, for the first (almost) two years of his life was dressed in hardly anything but Baby Gap clothes. (What happened to his clothing after that is a WHOLE 'NOTHER POST!)As all mothers of babies, I had my thoughts and ideas of what my little baby's personality, interests and talents would be...
In a million years, my thoughts and ideas would NEVER have been that as a young boy, Luke would not only be taking photos of dead-decapitated-deer, but would hold a dead-decapitated deer in his hands!?!
Not to mention, always being dressed appropriately to engage in 'those types of behaviors'...
Luke was so excited to show me these photos.
Luke thought I would care about these photos.
Luke thought I would be happy to see these photos.
Luke thought I would want to keep them forever.
Luke was right.
Isn't being a mom fun :)
ReplyDeleteGo Luke! That is a proud thing at our house. You should come to the cabin and see all of the heads on the wall. Get your mom to bring you up for a visit.
ReplyDeleteTiffany you should be a columnist for some newspaper :-) I just can't imagine Luke wearing Baby Gap (was it camoflouge?).
ReplyDeleteONLY LUKE - Baby Gap I don't remember as much as I do a plain diaper or just underwear, oh yeah and a fruit snack in hand! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Luke is so awesome. He cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteLuke is such a funny kid. I just love how children come to us with so much of themselves already in place. It makes being a parent so much more fun to get to know their unique little spirits!
ReplyDeleteLuke would have fit in just right around our house when our son was growing up. I have to admit I used to go hunting with Jim every year.
ReplyDeleteLuke would have fit in just right around our house when our son was growing up. I have to admit I used to go hunting with Jim every year.
ReplyDelete