Friday, September 25, 2009

Sunny Day


Wednesday started out a not-so-good-day. (Thursday started the same way...) My mother, handed me a bouquet of sunflowers Wednesday morning and said,
"Hope this helps your day get more sunny."

A bouquet of sunflowers on my kitchen table, kind thoughts from loved ones, questioning emails from friends, phone calls with other friends, a long walk with a friend, dinner with a friend and even kind comments on my blog, all make my "days sunny."

Thank you, to you, to you and to you!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers!! Tiffany you are a wonderful person and loved by many. Hope you have a wonderful day today....you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve sunny days everyday! I noticed but didn't ask about the sunflowers, now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and thank you to you for being who you are! Sorry you are stuck being the only daughter but it could be worse you could have ten brothers! Sorry boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany, I have to admit that I stalk your blog. My mom is one of your neighbors. I just love reading about your life and your ideas. You have a lot of depth to you and I love that you are balanced and real. Thanks for being you! You make me smile and I just hope that someday I can grow up to be like you. :)

    Steph Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness for moms that know when we need a pick-me-up! Sorry you had such a bad couple of days. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I hope I was one of those - I feel like we haven't talked in ages. I was so glad to see your family walk in today and wish we could have chatted more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails