Monday, September 7, 2009

A Tradition Is Born

Who doesn't love a family breakfast picnic in the canyon?
Complete with dutch oven cooked food, good company and mountainous beauty?
Who doesn't love eating a s'more before noon and a family photo that doesn't turn out well because some are in the sun and some are in the shade?
Not to mention just sitting around doing nothing in the canyon on LABOR DAY...

(I'm hoping this was the first annual Labor Day Canyon Breakfast...)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I am always so impressed with the outings you guys go on. I struggle getting my kids out the door, let alone somewhere fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which canyon did you go to? I love cooking dutch oven breakfast. We've usually done it in our yard on Memorial Day and/or Labor Day. Not this year. I wonder where my dutch oven is? Hmmmmm. Somewhere I'm sure. You guys are good at doing fun holiday activities. I liked the family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year I am not doing a Triathlon on Labor Day so I can come to your hopefully annual canyon breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup it is an annual tradition! It was so much fun considering we only planned it Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails