Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Luke!

The camping theme birthday party was a big hit... roasting hot dogs, shooting homemade bow & arrows and playing games in a tent!
Thanks to Daddy and Melanie who had to step in and run the whole party, as Mom sat on the sidelines, thanks to the stomach flu!!
What do you get when Mom has the stomach flu and Nana, who is just two weeks past major surgery steps in and does the cake at the last minute?

You get a cake that probably turned out better than if Mom didn't have the stomach flu!!!
(Thanks Nana!)


Luke was in a hurry to get into this world.
Ten days early, and after an hour and half of P.A.I.N. and just seventeen minutes at the hospital, Luke made his entrance into the world.

He has been in a hurry to get the most out of life ever since.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!
8 YEARS OLD TODAY!

9 comments:

  1. Love love love Luke! I forgot he was in such a hurry to get here! You're right when you said he hasn't slowed down since. I have so many fun memories of him! He is awesome! Happy Birthday Luke. We sure love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Luke!! I see that he has a dead animal on his head, we have one like that at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke is such a gift to the world. We are all glad he is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Luke - we're sorry we weren't at the party - it looks like a lot of fun. I'll never forget your 3rd birthday (I think) with the bulldozers and brownies! Hope your mom is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty cool cake! Very impressive! Why are they roasting deer droppings over the fire though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome party! Love the cake, but I hope you get feeling better! We have the sniffles/coughs at our house. Time to pull out the humidifiers. I LOVE winter (insert heavy sarcasm).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would expect nothing less than a camping/hunting party from Luke! Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails