(My computer died on Friday. I think it had something to do with user error...
So, unless Mike 'accidentally leaves' his work laptop home this week, I'll be out of the blogging/email/Facebook world for a few days. But don't forget the old fashioned way of telephone and visits... )
Enjoy our last week highlights...
Somehow during the complementary sled ride for little brother...little brother fell off...but no worries, big brother is still holding the BB gun case?!? A must when your sledding?!?
I hope your computer is given a descent burial, or can be fixed through some miraculous surgery. I will miss your brightening my day with reminders of having young children. I might need to adopt that Drew. He is so outgoing and adorable...just like the rest of your tribe. You are on the right track.
ReplyDeletebb gun case! Ha! I love that kid!
ReplyDeleteGingerbread house party...same time next year! However grandpa can't go shooting during the party!!
ReplyDelete