But instead, the other night, Drew graciously wore the pink snow suit as his two brothers (and two sisters) had to before him...
(Joshua, December 2007, 8 months old)
(Luke, April 2002, 5 months old)
(Luke, April 2002, 5 months old)
(Luke only wore it once, Joshua twice. As for Drew, well the cold weather is barely beginning...)
That is hilarious. Your poor boys in pink snow suits ha ha ha. I am glad that you have the pictures of each of them in it too.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo funny.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I love that you don't care and it doesn't bother you OR Mike.
ReplyDeleteOk I'll buy him a blue snowsuit! You find it I'll pay for it!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!! I bought a similar snow jumper in teal when Tyson was a baby, I figure it's a pretty neutral color.
ReplyDeleteWay to reuse...those are called blackmail pictures, love it.
ReplyDeletemakes me laugh....they all look cute at least.
ReplyDeleteNow, THAT is funny. Amazing that you can look at those pictures and tell distinctly who is child is! Luke especially!
ReplyDeleteThank goodnes for Nana...your boys are darling; but pink? It is very hard to imagine Luke wearing a pink snowsuit, I'm glad I saw the evidence. Most important, they were warm :-)
ReplyDeleteAt least they look pretty in pink!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome and a little sad at the same time!!
ReplyDeleteWho says a boy can't wear pink? When Cullen was 2, pink and purple were his FAVORITE colors! Besides, Drew looks FABULOUS in it!
ReplyDelete