Today was our Primary Program. Each Primary child got to draw a picture that depicted their eternal family. The drawings were each copied several times and used as Sacrament Meeting programs. I thought it was a creative and unique idea.
Luckily someone had pointed my kids programs out to me soon after arriving... So I wasn't surprised when the Primary president approached me just before the meeting started and said...

"I love Luke's program, nothing says 'eternal family' like a gun."
You know what they say...the family that hunts together, oh wait.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I loved the story about the temple pictures on your walls.
That makes me smile....if Justin had done it, there would have been pictures of Scooby Doo...(in school that is a problem apparently)
ReplyDeleteOh.my.gosh. I just laughed SO hard SO loud. Seriously, I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteDo you know what kind of a great man Luke is going to be? We love him. I hope the program was good. I was sad we had to miss it.
ReplyDeleteClassic!
ReplyDeleteKim stole my line, absolutely classic Luke. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSo glad the Bishop made sure we had a copy. I am going to frame it and hang it in the sleepover room! The program was great and the kids were awesome. Thanks for dinner. You've had a busy week and yet still took care of dad and I. We love you!
ReplyDeleteTiffany, your blog is one of my very favorites to read! You have so many hilarious things happen to you--you should write a book! Maybe it's just your perspective on things that is so funny. You are a great Mom.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're coming to your ward next Sunday :-)
Gotta love the creativity of kids! Never a dull moment!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I literally laughed out loud. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
ReplyDeleteI love that Luke's eternal family is in the forrest, possibly hunting.
ReplyDelete