Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Loves

Though Christmas is certainly not my favorite holiday, there are definite things I LOVE about Christmas and the month of December...

I LOVE new dresses:

I LOVE dinner parties:
(dinner with Tingeys)
(dinner with Freys)
I LOVE Christmas Crackers and the hats, jokes and prizes found inside:
I LOVE that grown men still wear their Christmas Cracker hats a couple hours after dinner.
I love that Luke still wears his Christmas Sweater (I don't love that he and I have to plan the responses to the children at church that make rude comments about it.)  I also don't love that this is surely the last year of the sweater fitting him.
I LOVE Christmas books:
(Alicia & Brandon Tingey, Ellie, Joshua, Megan and Luke looking at 'I Spy Christmas')
I LOVE Christmas games:
(Kari (& Damon), Ellie, Joshua, Luke, Megan (and part of Kellen) playing Christmas Bingo)
I'm trying to LOVE the 'Don't turn your back for a second' stage:
(Drew, jam, a spoon, a water cup and a pitcher!)
But I don't care what month or season it is, I DO NOT love tantrums...

Happy, Happy December!

7 comments:

  1. Tiffany, your girls look so beautiful in their new dresses! Do all your kids have blue eyes? From what I can tell, they all do, and they have the most strikingly beautiful color of blue eyes I've ever seen!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it when friends send Christmas cards to those they love ;) (and make their day!) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas crackers... and seeing men (and women) still wearing them after the fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't Granny be excited to know two generations have loved the sweater? Wish we could find the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the lack of love for tantrums... right now I am wondering if they will EVER end... I know they do but I still wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the dress Megan was telling me about? Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the sweater also!! I remember seeing that last year....I got a giggle. And we too are in the 'don't turn your back for a second' stage!! My poor kid goes from one buckle to the next...carseat, stroller, high chair, bathtub and crib....all are places where he cannot do too much damage :)
    The way you write is beautiful - you have quite a way with words.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails