Thursday, July 3, 2008

Megan's Claim To Fame

 
One of the teachers from Megan's dance studio; Expressions Dance, is Gev Manoukian who is currently on 'So You Think You Can Dance.' Last night at the studio they had a party for the dance students to watch the show together. Fox 13 News also came along and joined the fun. During the 9:00pm news broadcast they did a live broadcast from the studio with a bunch of screaming kids. It was quite fun to watch. Though I have yet to watch it 'on tv' I did watch it live and how fun for those kids! They were all so excited. I have never watched So You Think You Can Dance, maybe I'll have to start...
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Megan was on TV! Maybe she'll be on So You Think You Can Dance some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan is the most famous nine year old that I know. She's been on TV and recorded a CD. Way to go Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan I cried tonight with you when Gev went home. Bummer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails