Sunday, July 13, 2008

"A Wheel"


It seems all Joshua does lately is follow me around the house, whilst whining and crying (his new choice of moods!) There is little Mike can do to help besides sit in one place and hold Joshua, which doesn't last long. Mike's solution to helping me is endearing, Mike stands up and while crutching to the door says, "Joshua, follow me, let's go for a wheel." Joshua follows and out they go to the garage and get in the wheelchair. Joshua loves it, Mike is giving me a break, and they are both enjoying being outside (which is both Joshua and Daddy's favorite place to be!) Thank heavens for the wheelchair my Grandma loaned us. It has saved ALL OF OUR SANITY!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tiff...this too shall pass. Right? :o) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can totally understand. Lizzie's favorite saying is "Be Nice Daddy" no matter what John says. All of that while trowing a terrible two tantrum. So Faith comes and takes her outside on the swings. It is so nice. Love the landscaping by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a summer you are having!! We've got to plan a girl's night out. I heard that "Momma Mia" opens this weekend. I thought it was last weekend. I say let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! Boy time. I do have to agree, I think you need a girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that Mike is able to help out a little. I was thinking of you yesturday and wondering how I would handle it if Jeff were in that situation. All I can say is Jeff would be miserable because he would have the most ornery wife!! Hang in there and let me help out with the younger ones so you can go have some summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure that mike is enjoying the new toy of a wheelchair. how are his wheelies coming along?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails