Very nice Aunt, Aunt-to-be, and Uncle that took Megan and Luke with them on the Alpine Slide. Thanks-Cindy, Kristin and James.

Nice Nana that bought a ticket for Ellie to ride the "airplanes" because she was sad about everyone else going on the Alpine Slide.

Very nice Aunt-to-be and very nice Nana that allowed Ellie and Luke to paint their nails. The rest of us enjoyed doing our own.

Very nice Grandpa to (begin) to watch the 3D Hannah Montana concert with Megan.

A very nice person (me) to not gloat about my high score in Nertz!!

Then the fun and dynamics all changed as the majority went home, leaving me, the kids and Nana and Grandpa. But the fun didn't end.....

The vacation fairy visits, a tooth fairy visit, shopping, swimming, Olympic Park and Museum visit, watching the ski jumpers train (in water), Luke "saving Ellie's life", game playing, etc. What a fun few days.
How much fun!! It looks like you have a very fun family. You are so very brave to go with out Mike. It was so good to see you guys yesterday. We do need to get together more often.
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy woman!!!!Looks like you had a lot of fun though :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome summer trip. I remember as kids my parents would take us to Park City and we thought it was as cool as Disneyland. We still talk about it today and I am sure that your kids will talk about those memories for years.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the chair turned upside down...what a great fort! You have such a fun family& parents.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the Alpine Slide. (When I was a little kid I got yelled at by the man behind me because I was going to slow.)
ReplyDeleteOk, I just read your comment on the book thing. You would love, love them! They are not gross or strange. Very tasteful and very interesting. I have all of them if you ever want a really good book to get into.
ReplyDeleteIs that the Sowby condo? Man, I guess we miss out on it all out here :)
ReplyDeleteLuke will always be by hero for saving Ellie's life!!! Ellie did a great job on my finger nails and the sales woman in Dress Barn was envious of my finger nail painter!...nana
ReplyDelete