Question:
What do you get when you have a window screen, a knife, a bow and arrow and a mischievous six year old boy?
Answer:
You get a parent whom a six year boy invites to come sit out on the back porch ALONE, and suddenly sees an arrow shoot past them from an above window.
Method:
Six year old child sent to his room earlier in the day for "quiet and think about being nice time." Child certainly takes advantage of the "thinking time" ... decides to cut a hole in the screen with a pocket knife, and thus be able to shoot his bow and arrow out.
Conclusion:
Parents trying to conceal laughter as child is explained to that we don't cut holes in things, especially window screens!
Final Concluding Thoughts From Parents:
.... ONLY LUKE ....
OOOhh, Tiffany! He is so cute! And how can you even get mad at that. I love your Luke stories. They make me smile. Boys will be boys!
ReplyDeleteIf I said I am still chuckling would you laugh too? I love Luke...he is so creative and life is one big adventure to him. Oh that we all had that ability to be like him!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny little boy! I have to agree with loving the Luke stories. Kids like him sure add a lot of spice to life!!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing so hard when Craig told me this story (he talked to Mike earlier this week). You need to make a movie about that child. His ingenuity is incredible. Peeing in cup holders and all.
ReplyDelete