
So this is the same ole (hopefully not boring) format I have used for 7+ years now for our family Christmas card. "The State of Our Union." Some of the categories change over the years, some stay the same. And so, as not all of my blogging friends are on the Christmas card 'list.' Here it is.
Merry Christmas Friends and Family. We love you ALL.
Please note, it does not have the typo error that those on the 'list' received. I fixed the typo that said, "Favortie Vaction" (which incidentally, both words are accepted by Microsoft Word's spellchecker) to Favorite Vacation! Embarrassing, I know, but OH WELL!
(click to enlarge)

P.S. Please also note, for my brother Casey's pleasing, there are NO enlarged or colored words on this post!
Merry Christmas Friends and Family. We love you ALL.
Please note, it does not have the typo error that those on the 'list' received. I fixed the typo that said, "Favortie Vaction" (which incidentally, both words are accepted by Microsoft Word's spellchecker) to Favorite Vacation! Embarrassing, I know, but OH WELL!
(click to enlarge)

P.S. Please also note, for my brother Casey's pleasing, there are NO enlarged or colored words on this post!
They are the best christmas cards I have ever seen. Thanks for thinking of us! I am lame...I never get them out. I want to I just never do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family. I think blogging your Christmas card is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat was super cute! What a smart idea. Merry Christmas to your family and best wishes for the new year!
ReplyDeleteI love the graph...when that baby is born you may not be able to fit it all on one page ;) Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Tiff...and family. May the new year bring many great things for you and your family. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest card!! You are so clever. You have a sweet family. Merry Christmas to all of you.
ReplyDeleteI think only Sowbys notice typos. I read it a couple times and Craig saw it for a minute and saw it. haha. I love the format. Don't change it :)
ReplyDelete