Sunday, December 7, 2008

Want Her Autograph?

Since singing, "I Love To See The Temple" at 21 months, and performing "The Star Spangled Banner" at age 3, in front of 30+ people at a Family Reunion, Megan has been blessed many times in her 10 years of life to share her musical talent.

A highlight of her singing, was a year ago, she was asked to record a song for the Stake Primary CD that was distributed to each Primary Child in the Stake. She beautifully sang, "If The Savior Stood Beside Me."

But, even that recording last year, didn't quite compare to the opportunity she had on Saturday. She was asked to sing and record some arrangements of Primary songs that a lady had written. Megan faithfully listened to the CD and practiced the music she was given. Singing in the professional recording studio, complete with headphones, microphones and all sorts of fancy equipment gave her a combination of nerves, excitement and pride.

We'll let you know when the CD is published.
Want a copy?



6 comments:

  1. I wonder where she gets her talents? Count us in too....we want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? We SO TOTALLY want a copy!

    I am so glad that you did this post, sometimes I feel funny posting about the absolutely amazing things my kidlets do!

    What a great experience for her! congratulations Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately, that is so amazing! She is a wonderful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I can't wait. We should have done that sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails