Monday, December 1, 2008

Does He Think We Smoke?

So, those that know us well, know Mike and I do not enjoy movies. In our family, Megan is about the only one that enjoys watching a movie once a week or so. For the rest of us, it is a rare occurrence. However, we obliged our children on Friday afternoon and sat down and watched 'Home Alone' with them (that I quite enjoyed!).

Well, Saturday evening rolled around, and our children wanted to do "Family Movie Night again." It is such a novelty at our house to sit and watch a movie, that Mike and I had to sit in the front room, while the kids prepared the family room for the occasion. Upon arrival to the family room which had blankets, pillows and the love sac anxiously awaiting occupants, the following sign hung on the wall. Look closely on the middle left, and see if you can tell what Luke 'sounded out' to write.

4 comments:

  1. I love movies! I am a freak when it comes to renting movies. I go once a week. Lame...I know. I love the sign!! It is so Brittyn. She makes signs for everything at our house. Btw, Robbie did get more then a roll and olive. You made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get a crack out of your Luke posts. He is such a character! It sure sounds like he keeps you entertained and on your toes. Oh, and if you want to send him over to our house to get some "Mr. Christmas" relief I will be more than happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany I think your kids are trying to tell you something.... jk. Luke cracks me up. Putting up a no smoking sign really makes it feel like a night out I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails