My baby brother has a baby!!!!One by one as my kids woke up, I showed them this photo on my computer.
Megan's response was a little dance and a squeal.
Luke's response was a puzzled 'who is that' followed by a big smile as he figured it out.
Joshua's response to Luke telling him it was 'Annie' was "No, it is Dewie."
Ellie's response was a big grin followed by, "Oh, Cousin Baby"
Welcome to the world Baby Annie!!!!
So I was in a meeting this morning and missed Casey's phone call so I found out through this post. I am so excited to meet her. p.s. Casey and I were laughing that Josh corrected Luke and said it's Dewie.
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering yesterday if they were parents yet. How fun! P.S. Glad it's not me! :)
ReplyDeleteYes another granddaughter! Although I am the first to admit...I love all my grandsons too!
ReplyDeleteI second Kim's comment. Congratulations Auntie!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for them and so happy baby Annie is finally in the family.
ReplyDeleteAwww...Congrats Aunite!! I love the name. So cute!
ReplyDelete