Yummy....I love the look of LONGING on his face :)
That's so cute! Good thing we had candy at our Christmas sleepover/movie night!
So...the question is...did the candy get to see the party? To cute!
I'm impressed, I don't think Charlie would have even waited long enough to take a picture.
I love this picture! Staring at the candy doesn't make it less tempting. Too cute! Was this for a neighborhood party or family party?
Thoughts?
Yummy....I love the look of LONGING on his face :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! Good thing we had candy at our Christmas sleepover/movie night!
ReplyDeleteSo...the question is...did the candy get to see the party? To cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed, I don't think Charlie would have even waited long enough to take a picture.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! Staring at the candy doesn't make it less tempting. Too cute! Was this for a neighborhood party or family party?
ReplyDelete