Megan is 11 1/2!!!!!!!!!!
And of course, if Megan is having a half birthday, it means Nana is having a regular birthday.
This actually happened to be Megan's first time getting the 'half cake' I make on half birthdays. Usually, there is plenty of Nana's cake to go around. But this year we had to celebrate Nana's a day early. So lucky for Megan, she finally got a 'half cake.'
And of course, if Megan is having a half birthday, it means Nana is having a regular birthday.
This actually happened to be Megan's first time getting the 'half cake' I make on half birthdays. Usually, there is plenty of Nana's cake to go around. But this year we had to celebrate Nana's a day early. So lucky for Megan, she finally got a 'half cake.'
What a day.


so explain why you do half birthdays. sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteSo glad we can share the day, Megan! I love you!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Love the half birthdays. I typically party every year on my half birthday, but only because it is Christmas eve.
ReplyDelete