1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember. If we're only blogging friends write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you....either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you one back.
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him.
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.
And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together:)!!
Thanks to my cousin (in-law) Jana, looking forward to all the memories.
OK, you are to sweet. I do remeber that shower. Wow! Scary! Those were my big hair days. One of my more recent ones of you and your famliy is last June right before I had Beau. At the Waterman reunion. Sitting chatting at the table. You with your sweet new beby. Thinking you have one of the most beautiful
ReplyDeletefamilies ever! I am sure all will agree. Really you do. Brittyn saw earlier today when I was on your blog . She said " that Tiffany, she's nice" I thought that was sweet. I'm thinking it's from the camp out. We need to get together more often.
I'll always remember our days of being VT companions (which we still are thankfully). Laughing so hard at lunch one day with one of our VT sisters I think we may have shed tears. Here's one that involves Mike (your Mike), remember when I came to see you in the hospital after you gave birth to Joshua? We visited a half hour or more while Mike slept on the chair in the corner. Did he snore? I don't remember, but we had a laugh at his expense as he slept away while we talked. I'll always remember after visiting teaching one day nearly three years ago, sitting in the car and having a conversation revolved around faith. You remember the one. Isn't it great to know we have a father in heaven who knows us personally and loves us and that we can trust in him. I think your awesome and I'm glad we share memories together.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
I just keep thinking of how we get on Enrichment night when we are sick of planning and still stressing about how it's going to turn out so we are all kind of ornery. It seems like we just get in a funny mood and you are making me laugh so hard the whole time, I love it! I think that is the thing I am most grateful for with my calling is getting to know you better!
ReplyDeleteI remember before I even met you I was impressed that your family auctioned off a family home evening at the ward activity. The frist time I walked in your home I was so impressed with what was on your walls/ fridge and your yummy muffins. Now that I know you I am ever impressed with your and Mike's steadfast faith and spirit of service. You both genuinely care for others!
ReplyDeleteI may be the first to describe something well... not so flattering. I was living with you at the time, and as you recall vividly I'm sure, I had a microbiology lab where I needed to bring in a "sample" the next day. Luke was still in diapers and I was hoping to get my "sample" from him. No luck, so as we sat contemplating my dilemma Mike blurted out, "quick get a bag!" He hurried into the bathroom while we heard him yell, "Wow! That's a big one!" We then see Luke come out of the bathroom with a large ziploc bag of Mike poo and he was heading right towards you. You proceeded to run to the bathroom and throw up. That was one of many memories, but I thought it would be the funniest one to put down :)
ReplyDeleteTaralyn-I can't believe you put that on my blog! I am laughing very hard at the memory and if you recall I was several months pregnant with Ellie at the time!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel so much better about my sewage plant field trip.
ReplyDeleteTiffany- I have been thinking for days about what to put on here. Maybe the youth conferences, trips to Piuta or any number of things. But most of all I will remember when you came to live in our neighborhood. We had such great times and then you moved up a grade. Oh well thanks for the fun.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite memories was when you let me come over one night and helped/made the Living Christ picture frame with me. You were so nice to help me and put forth a lot of time and effort. We stayed up into the wee hours of the morning talking about EVERYTHING without any interruptions.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!! I also love talking 'children' with you. You are one of my heroes. I remember when you first moved into the ward and played piano in Relief Society. I always looked forward to seeing what your shoes were like. You have the best shoe collection!
ReplyDeleteSo, I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and I actually had quite a few memories come to mind, but....
ReplyDeleteI remember the first time that I met you in the library at Millcreek Jr. High. I thought your accent was so crazy, only because I had never actually met anybody from a different country.
Then I was so excited that you were in my English (?) class, but then...you moved up...
SMARTY PANTS!