I know when I first tried this recipe last fall, I sent it to some of my family and friends. I made it last night and I LOOOVVVVEEEE it and I thought I should share it with more people. So, here is a very easy, quick, YUMMY dinner suggestion.
Sesame Chicken Strips with Yummy Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp dry minced onion
2 tsp dry mustard
2 cups crushed ritz crackers
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1 pound chicken tenders
Dipping Sauce:
1 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
(The original recipe doesn't call for the mustard, but I didn't like it without it.)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a bowl combine 1 cup mayonnaise, onion and mustard. Mix together and set aside. In a separate bowl combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/4 inch strips.
3. Dip chicken strips in mayonnaise mixture, then in sesame mixture to coat. Place coated strips in a single layer on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until juices run clear.
I serve it with rice pilaf. It is a family favorite, well everyone except for Luke....
You seem to always have good recipes! I love my williams cook book. Your dressing was amazing!!! I will have to try this one. Is Luke hard to please when it comes to food? My Brittyn is the pickiest eater around. I wonder how she is still alive.
ReplyDeleteI'm so going to try this.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for a great dinner idea! I am do needing one of those. Thanks a million!
ReplyDelete