Saturday, November 29, 2008

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving was as usual yummy and entertaining.

Though I LOVE mashed potatoes, and Mimi's homemade stuffing, I also LOVED playing Nerts, Kings In The Corner, and Wacky Sixes. (Even though, I accidentally called my Aunt Paula (who just so happens to be one of the NICEST, KINDEST people I know), and my kind sister-in-law, Cindy a 'butthead' during a game or two!)

Happy Thanksgiving, we are very blessed.

Ellie, "Preschool"
Luke, "Everything"
Megan, "A school education"
Daddy, "Two feet to get me around"
Mommy, "Warm house, food in the fridge, and money in the bank."

Note to Santa: We didn't get our annual Thanksgiving Day picture due to my camera making me crazy...so if you have any extra cameras in your sleigh...

4 comments:

  1. Great list of what you are blessed with. Amazing when we start to list it isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I always love your posts. Happy Thanksgiving! See you in a few weeks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun day. It's nice to know you are a "kings in the corner" fan. I love that game. We will have to play sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take your picture for you FOC of course! Let me know when and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails