Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alert


I have a crawling baby.

I am not a 'baby proof-er.' I do not use cabinet locks or rearrange my things.
Instead,
I am a 'baby mover.' I move the baby from the undesirable place.

Once again, I have moved into the 'I can't finish this church magazine article because the page is ripped out' stage.

At least I know it is temporary.

7 comments:

  1. He is crawling!!!! Wow!! I never though I would say this but I wish Kade was crawling. I think he would be happier and he wouldn't get so bored so easily. And maybe he would stop whinning for me to get this and that. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stage...it just gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We weren't baby proofers either.

    I'm totally okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading this and thinking, "Isn't Drew only like four months old?!" I still think he's young to be crawling, but I can't believe how fast he seems to be growing up! For my sanity I HAD to baby proof my house with Max. He is very one track minded and would keep going back, and keep going back, and keep going back, and keep going back. With Emily I'm more of a baby mover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Dewie! Oh wait my house isn't baby proof either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been awhile since I've had a baby....but I don't recall be a baby proofer where my stuff was concerned, I was more of a baby mover. I was more concerned about safety issues such as toilet seats down, no bath water left unattended, no plastic bags in rooms....you know me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I baby-proofed (toddler proofed) and Charlie broke through every cabinet lock, fridge door lock, etc.

    Not worth it.

    I do appreciate the door knob covers though. Charlie learned early on how to make a break for it out of our house.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails