Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shout Hooray!

Today is my birthday, Shout Hooray!!!

Today I am 35 years old. What a great day, October 22, 1974 must have been.

I was born at 66 Whittaker Road, Sutton, Surrey, England in my parent's bedroom. (Don't worry, it was all planned. My mother had had a bad experience with a hospital birth seventeen months earlier at my brother's birth, and didn't want to do it again. )

I have been blessed to have a lot of fabulous birthdays...hopefully this one will match up.

Even though the first words to me this morning were,

"Oh shoot, look at the time. Will you go down and make me some sandwiches for lunch."

Which I did. I was even making him breakfast too... (with me steaming more than the food in the pan...)

When he suddenly appeared in the kitchen and announced, "Happy Birthday."

My response, "That's a damn good thing you mentioned it."

Happy Birthday to Me.
At this point, the day can only get better...

11 comments:

  1. I am LOL at your post. I love your enthusiasm about your birthday. I hope your day is the best!! You deserve it. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are here-by commanded ;) to take the day off too. (don't you dare do anything pta, cleaning...of course you need to take care of your children...but don't do anything that you don't absolutely have too...because it will all wait for tomorrow :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Indeed Oct 22 was a great day. We love you and are proud of all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you love your birthday. I've always felt that my (and others') birthday is MY day.
    You had a birthday shout Hooray,
    HOORAY!!
    We want to sing (type) to you today!
    One year older and wiser too!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU!!

    HOORAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. It's more relaxing to celebrate the birth than to experience it. (Or at least be there!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to send your mother some flowers today. Happy Birthday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your day isn't filled with too much barf! Love you and I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome that you were born at home. Teague was born in my bedroom too! And, I didn't realize you were from Surrey...very cool.

    I really hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why can't I leave a comment on the synopsis post? Well I only feel a little guilty about missing your birthday and not being able to make your favorite cake because of the year you were laying in the Atlanta airport on my birthday too sick to call me!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails