Monday, October 19, 2009

A Stitch In Time

If you want something, and you want it now. You do it yourself right?

I knew Luke was in the material box.
I knew Luke asked for a needle and thread.
I knew he asked if he could cut up some old pants.

...An old pair of pants, some rope and a little handstitching makes a carrying case for a bow and arrow!

Yet again, I am impressed with Luke's creativity.
Is this what most kids do when they are grounded from playing outside?

5 comments:

  1. For someone who is grounded from playing outside, Luke sure has a big smile on his face....he's always impressing me with his creativity and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Seriously how do you breed such talent into your kids. I have never seen kids who are so creative. Way to go Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you sure have a great kid there :) (...hehehehe it's my birthday tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! Guess who is going to be asking me to make him one? I will just direct him to Luke!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails