Hopefully you remember this post and therefore know that my longer-than-most-people's-birthday is about to begin. October 21st, 5:55pm is the official start to my October 22nd birthday.
I am so glad that you are open and honest and admit that you love your birthday, because I love mine also.I just never dared make that public. I stretch mine out over as many days as I can. I love when I can make it last 4 days. (Mine is one week from yours.) So happy birthday!!!!! I think some friends should take you to lunch and then husband dinner. Dinner with the kids. And also another celebration dinner with your parents. Any other suggestions?
So miss birthday pal....what is on the agenda this year? (you better have a better birthday post to yourself than I did....you caught me a little off guard. :) ) I'll call ya after we get back...lunch, pta...but not in the same breath k :)
Happy birthday!! My birthday is my favorite day of the year so I understand how you feel. I was born in Ireland at 8:50 a.m., so....I don't get to start celebrating a day early but....in 1975 I spent my 17th birthday in England, I happened to fly home that day. I left London at 4:00 pm and arrived in SLC at 10 pm after 12-13 hours of traveling. I can always say I had a 31 hour birthday. I was wondering today if you celebrate your half birthday as well? I've heard you mention everyone elses but I'm not sure if I've heard you mention yours. Have a great day!!
Don't you love that you were born on another continent and that you can celebrate for that much longer.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
I am so glad that you are open and honest and admit that you love your birthday, because I love mine also.I just never dared make that public. I stretch mine out over as many days as I can. I love when I can make it last 4 days. (Mine is one week from yours.) So happy birthday!!!!! I think some friends should take you to lunch and then husband dinner. Dinner with the kids. And also another celebration dinner with your parents. Any other suggestions?
ReplyDeleteAs if I could forget! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSo miss birthday pal....what is on the agenda this year? (you better have a better birthday post to yourself than I did....you caught me a little off guard. :) ) I'll call ya after we get back...lunch, pta...but not in the same breath k :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! My birthday is my favorite day of the year so I understand how you feel. I was born in Ireland at 8:50 a.m., so....I don't get to start celebrating a day early but....in 1975 I spent my 17th birthday in England, I happened to fly home that day. I left London at 4:00 pm and arrived in SLC at 10 pm after 12-13 hours of traveling. I can always say I had a 31 hour birthday. I was wondering today if you celebrate your half birthday as well? I've heard you mention everyone elses but I'm not sure if I've heard you mention yours. Have a great day!!
ReplyDelete