Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carnefel

What did you do on Halloween Eve?
We had a Family Halloween Carnefel.

Each family member was in charge of an activity.
We made a witch craft, courtesy of Luke.
We had a Mummy Wrapping Contest courtesy of Megan, (to which Joshua kept saying, 'No, I'm a dad.'),
and we played 'Tape the Broom to the Witch' also courtesy of Luke. (Ellie wasn't feeling well and opted out of planning.)

(click to enlarge)

Mom and Dad provided the treat!
Better than any carnival we've been to before!
Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! For disliking Halloween, you went all out. we did nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun. What a great mom you are! Your children will remember this for the rest of the lives. They will also make it bigger in their minds than you ever could have done. You need to feel good about your mothering. You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always do such fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok girl...what has happened? For disliking Halloween, you sure know how to make it memorable for your family. (btw: I think it's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest family! I hope our family has as much fun as you guys always do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Hallween you had. You are great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great. Wish I could think like that and follow through without getting mad at everyone for doing it the wrong way. I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're coming to your house next year. Our halloween was boring. Not even a pumpkin carved.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails