Monday, October 12, 2009

Shout Hooray!

Today is Megan's Birthday
Megan Eliza is 11 years old
.
Eleven years!?
Where has the time gone?
It will be an extra special day, because it is Monday, October 12th. Megan was born on Monday, October 12th. (I guess it has taken 11 years to get back to her birthday being on a Monday!)
Shock of Ipod. Excitement of Ipod. Dancing to new music Uncle James had already put on the Ipod.

I am so excited. I love Birthdays.
I love them.
I love them.
I love them.
I don't care if they are mine, or Mike's or any of my kids. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

I've come along way from the day 2 year old Megan had to ask me what her birthday cake was!

Saturday night, Megan had an 'Outdoor Movie Night' (which we decided to switch into the garage so as not to allow the girls to freeze.) Thirteen giggly girls watching a movie, having a pillow-fight, opening presents and playing outside makes for a worn out mother!
You know me and birthdays. I do not like celebrating birthdays any day other than the actual BIRTHDAY. But a Monday evening wasn't practical for a late movie night with friends. So Saturday it was, without the 'frills' of a real birthday, but a birthday party nonetheless.

Don't worry though. Today is the REAL birthday. Presents, birthday cake and lots of fun.
Happy Birthday Megan!
Only ten more days until mine....

11 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Megan!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love of birthdays is so funny to me. I'm curious as to why you love them so much? (I had to many not-the-best birthdays in my younger years to really care that much about them myself.)

    Oh, and Happy Birthday Megan!! (Is eleven officially old enough to babysit?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MEGAN! She is such a cute girl....hope you guys all have a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Megan! I can't believe she's eleven. That is way too close to being a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Megan! Kassi had a great time - the cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Miss Megan! Only one more year until Young Womens. WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Megan!! You already look older. The cake is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE HER CAKE!!! Wow! You are such a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so much ambition and energy! Just looking at the pictures makes me tired :) It looks like tons of fun though! Megan is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you make that cake??!!! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails