I can't believe you already have your Christmas tree up! My kids would be totally jealous!
Those little socked feet look pretty cute all lined up. I can't believe that it's December already!!!
Cute idea...socks!! I'm totally stealing it! We got Advent Calendars.
So, so cute!! Karlyn's comment reminded me that I must get my advent calander out (I'm working on the tree right now...in between blogging :-).
Where's Drew's socks? Although those little toes look cute!
Thoughts?
I can't believe you already have your Christmas tree up! My kids would be totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteThose little socked feet look pretty cute all lined up. I can't believe that it's December already!!!
ReplyDeleteCute idea...socks!! I'm totally stealing it! We got Advent Calendars.
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!! Karlyn's comment reminded me that I must get my advent calander out (I'm working on the tree right now...in between blogging :-).
ReplyDeleteWhere's Drew's socks? Although those little toes look cute!
ReplyDelete