Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Award

How exciting that I just won something! I never win anything. Not sure this counts, but oh well...And how embarrassing to admit, I don't know how to put the cute little doo-dad on my blog! So this award doesn't look very official! (Lesley it is actually causing me more stress than joy as most awards are meant!)
Rules associated with this award:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/) (a student in Texas)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. (I did)
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. (Kind of not doing that...)
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere. (I assume Lesley checked that out)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. (look below)
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others. (that's what this is)
7. You must thank your giver. (Thanks Lesley)

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude (Lesley-do you know me very well???)
2. Must love one another. (Most days)
3. Must make mistakes. (Ok-I can admit a few here and there)
4. Must learn from others. (Definitely)
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (I would hope)
6. Must love life. (I do)
7. Must love kids. (Depends on the day)
5 AWESOME bloggers who I know qualify for this award are:
All my friends that comment regularly-I'm not going to name you because I don't want you to stress about doing this post as much as I did! LOVE YOU ALL-CONSIDER ALL OF YOUR BLOGS WINNERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. You did good! Sorry to cause such stress. It took me a long time to finally post my blog award (it seemed to complicated, and it was tricky to get the graphic on there).

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails