Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yet-Another Tag!

My cousin, Jana not only tagged me, but tagged me "because I know you'll do it!" So of course I can't let her down... :)

2 Names you go by:
1. Dearie
2. Mama

2 Things you are wearing right now:
1. White T-Shirt
2. Black exercise pants

2 Things you want badly at the moment:
1. Joshua to sleep for lots longer!
2. To have all the beds magically made.

2 Things you did last night:
1. Went on a bike ride with husband and kids.
2. Ate curry-YUMMY!

2 Things you ate today:
1. It's 7:30am and I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

2 People you last spoke to:
1. Vickie & Shanan while exercising this morning.
2. Mike-I called to "snap at him!" - Sorry Mike!

2 Things you are doing today:
1. Meeting some friends at the LDS church's children's museum
2. Making peanut butter treats and chicken enchiladas-RIGHT NOW WHILE I BLOG!!! (I am very talented at multi-tasking...)

2 Longest car rides:
1. California-LA
2. California-SF

2 Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Rootbeer

Please pass this to 2 ! Don't spoil the fun and keep it going!
1. Lesley
2. Cindy

3 comments:

  1. You are the BEST!! Thank you! You make me laugh. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun tag! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm....homemade rootbeer with slush!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails