
(Before I have people calling Child Services, I will write a disclaimer:
I was at home the whole time across the street. The little boy was asleep for the first little while and then when he woke up was sleepy and content to watch tv. Megan is a very responsible almost 10 year old.)
Megan just returned from her first babysitting job! She is very proud of herself. She babysat for the Tingey's grandson across the street from us. Of course, Paul is very generous and paid her much more than she needed. Megan has been looking forward to today for days, this morning she woke up at 6:45am (didn't need to be there until 7:30am), because she was so excited. Megan returned and in her Megan way, said, I told him not to pay me this, but he kept arguing." She is thrilled! I have had Megan "babysit" Joshua before if he is napping for short periods of time, but as she is the big sister, payment is minimal (ok-non-existent!). Too bad, I still have to pay a babysitter to come babysit her and the other kids, she is still too young to leave all the kids with for an evening. But not too much longer.....
That's great.
ReplyDeleteI know, I can't wait until Hallie can watch the other kids. Can you imagin, "Okay, Hallie your dad and I are going to the temple then out to dinner. Good-bye!" mmmmm, that will be a great day!
YEAH!!!! Doesn't it feel great! not that much longer...
ReplyDeleteI just tagged you...check out my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteWhaoo Megan! Way to go. Don't let Faith know that babysitting involves money or I will be in big trouble.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the day when I don't have to try to find a baby sitter! How fun for her! Thanks for the tag. I think they are so fun. You learn so much about other peolpe, ya know?
ReplyDeleteI wish she was out here to babysit for me :) She is awesome!
ReplyDelete