Monday, August 25, 2008

Kind of Fun

One of my very favorite teenagers in the world (Hi Caitlin!), sent this to me in an email. I thought it was fun to answer and thought I would do it as a Tag. I tag all of you who read this. It's fun for getting to know people and for our own posterity....
Kind of long, but be patient and enjoy.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am-Have to have some personal time before my kids wake up!
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds-If you ever want to hear the story of my engagement ring I never tire of telling it (as long as Mike isn't around-he tires of hearing it!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Walle. It was STUPID. I didn't understand a single thing in it!!! (But I did it for some dear friends...Hi Caitlin!)
4. If you were to get a tattoo (or another one), what would it be? A tattoo is actually my "secret bad wish" it would be a Chinese symbol on my right ankle.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Don't usually like breakfast, but my favorite cereal is Lucky Charms, or I love weekend breakfasts when Mike cooks.
6. What is your middle name? Anne (with an E)
7. What food do you dislike? Sushi and cooked carrots to name JUST A FEW
8. What is your favorite CD? Kind of hard to say, probably a mixed CD my friend Melanie made for me a couple of years ago.
9. What kind of car do you drive? A suburban, given to me as a surprise gift from my husband on Valentines day in 2000!
10. What is you favorite sandwich? PB&J on FRESH white bread (though I haven't had one in MONTHS!!)
11. What characteristics do you despise? FAKE PEOPLE-Which is one thing I probably will never be accused of-if you know me, you usually know exactly how I feel or where you stand with me at any given moment!
12. Favorite item of clothing? Definitely SHOES!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I hate traveling. If I could get there with a snap of the fingers though, I'd go many places, but I hate flying, hate driving.....
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Too old now to even know what brands are cool.
15. Where would you like to retire? House I live in now.
16. Favorite candy/candy bar? Milky Way and Double Decker
17. Favorite magazine? I never read magazines besides the Ensign or Friend-how cheesy is that?
20. People you expect to answer these same questions? Hopefully everyone who reads it. Consider all of you TAGGED!
21. When is your birthday? In 58 days! October 22, 1974-DON'T FORGET!! :) :) :) (And just a tidbit more-I have a very difficult time falling asleep the night before every single birthday. I LOVE my birthday!)
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
23. Any Pets? Had a cat and dog growing up. But, I don't allow pets now in my home. Not an animal person AT ALL.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No! I have a pretty unexciting life.
25. What mood are you in today? ornery and snappy!
26. What is your favorite flower? Black-eyed Susan
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to and why? Wednesday morning-Ellie starts preschool and I will only have one kid at home for THREE HOURS
28. What is your full name? Tiffany Anne Unwin Sowby
29. What are you listening to right now? My husband doing the dishes (I looovvveee my husband!)
30. What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of ice cream
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I honestly can't remember!
32. Favorite soft drink? rootbeer
33. Favorite restaurant? Spaghetti Factory
34. What was your favorite child toy? my Cindy (kind of like Barbie) doll house
35. Coffee or Tea? neither! Tidbit: In Kindergarten I "failed" a test because I didn't know the correct order of making a cup of tea!
36. What is under your bed? nothing-I need to utilize storage better!
37. What did you do last night? Ate cheese and crackers with tomatoes (one of our favorite snacks) on the back patio with my husband after kids were in bed.
38. What are you afraid of? water, snakes, death of a family member, driving long distances, flying.........
39. Salty or Sweet? BOTH!
40. How many keys are on your key ring? 2
41. How many years at your current job? Almost 10 years-my job is a mother.
42. Favorite day of the week? Thursday-has been since I was a kid.
43. How many towns have you lived in? 4, North Cheam, Bountiful, American Fork, West Bountiful.
44. Do you make friends easily? Yes, if they are GENUINE!
45. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? yes - So I hope you will all put your answers on your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that was fun. Long, but fun. How are you? Kids are all in school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should totally do a cousin dinner. That would be so much fun. Yes, yes I will be at the shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails