"How many more days until Christmas?"
"Daddy wouldn't let me wear my Christmas tie, he said it was too noisy."
"Can we get the Christmas books out after church?"
"Oh! Where is the reindeer sweater I wore last year?" "How many more days til we put the Christmas tree up?"
"When will Dad get out the Christmas books?""I can't wear any shirt today. I don't have a Christmas one. I'm just not going to wear one then!"
"Jayden is putting his Christmas tree up in four days."
"My reindeer sweater still fits me, even though I wore it when I was 4.""Mom, can you buy me some Christmas socks?"
"I'm drawing a Christmas picture to take to Nana's."
"Does Joshua have his first ornament?"
"Joshua, be quiet and good so Dad will get the Christmas books out."
"Dad when are you getting the Christmas books out?" "Where did my candy cane go from Nana?"
"Joshua, help me do clean up so Daddy will get out the Christmas books." "Where are the Christmas books?"
"How do you spell C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s?"
"Can we get out just some ornaments?" "Why don't you plug the 'garlic' (garland) in?"
"Will you read me a Christmas book before bed?"
"It's not fair, Megan has taken three Christmas books to bed with her." "Look at their Christmas lights."
"This is my favorite Christmas book."
"Tomorrow when I wake up, can I look at the Christmas books?"
Exhaustedly, we parents finally replied,
I LOVE it!! I hope they never loose their luster for this time of year! (justin is the same way)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! My kids made there list acouple days ago and sent them to santa. So I said they can't change there minds know. I am trying my hardest to get my house in order so I can put out my stuff tomorrow (thta's the plan) I don't even know why I am....Beau will just destroy everything anyway. What date would be good to do dinner?? Let me know and we can get stuff going. I think we should just do a pot luck and who ever comes...comes. Ya know? Chat soon.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is such a character! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI loved hearing Luke sing this last night. He sang loud and proud! I just hope that you make it through this Christmas season without going crazy.
ReplyDeleteWow~~that made me tired just reading it! So, did you get the books out?
ReplyDeleteBoy can we relate! I loved your lesson on Sunday, by the way it was excellent and you are full of the Spirit.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that your kids love Christmas so much! You're obviously doing it right.
ReplyDeleteThat Luke is so cute. Can we borrow him for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteI have my Christmas picture hanging proudly on my fridge. So thanks Mr. Christmas...I love you.
ReplyDeletenana