Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Well Do You Know Me?


















































How Well Do You Know Me?
1) What is my middle name?
Eliza
Anne
Rose
Ruth
Marie



















Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com












7 comments:

  1. I just want to say I did awesome and I consider it an honor to know you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do very well. I did know your middle name (same as mine except I have no "e"). That must be the most popular middle name for British girls. Yours is spelled like the Princess Royal. I didn't have any idea you wanted to bag groceries. I hope you get to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to do so good!!! You're so darling... I miss you tonz! thanks for the 16th dating ideas love them... CAn i take the quiz again? I'd get 100% for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just tell you that 'I AM THE MASTER'....of course at knowing you! :) But I do have to say that I cheated just a titch. (I read the comments before I took the test...however the comments only gave away one answer ie: being a bagger) But I do have to say that despite cheating just a smidge...I am AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun! Chocolate cake homemade or from somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea. Ok so I thought flying would have been one of your worst fears... and you were so mortified when you received your calling to be a Sunday School teacher that I choose public speaking. But I should have gotten that one right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh! I sucked it up. You're still a mystery to me I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails