Thursday, November 6, 2008

Photo Tag

I got tagged to show my 4th photo from my 4th folder. It happens to be one of my favorites.

This is June 2007, on Joshua's blessing day with his Uncle Casey and Uncle James, the two people he is named after. Each of our children have their middle name after someone important to our family. For Joshua, the whole "named after" thing is kind of creative, but special to our family. We knew we wanted him named after his two uncles, Casey and James and wanted a way to use both their names for Joshua's middle name. We decided to make a combination of both, so his middle name is Jace. Casey and James are two of my favorite people and people I hope Joshua will grow up to be like.

3 comments:

  1. I had know idea about the middle name. That is so cool. My dad and Jeff have the same initials and Scott and Shane do too. I love cool stories like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love Casey's comment! mom

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails