That yesterday, I didn't have time to get showered and dressed before taking Ellie to school. So I hurried and threw on some (shock, gasp) sweats and a sweatshirt to take my FOUR YEAR OLD to pre-school. Ellie walked in and said, "Oh Mom, wear something more betterer than that."
Or today, when she said, "When I'm all the way a mom and all the way grown big. Will my hands and ears get big like yours?"
Or when she looked at my tummy (THAT HAS A BABY GROWING INSIDE!!), and said, "Oh look, your bubble is getting a little bit big."
Just wondering...you may have already posted this but I am just curious if you know what this new baby is??? Either way, you break a tie.
ReplyDeleteJust remember, she's 4! And when she's 14, just remember, she's 14!
ReplyDeleteCute post!
Aren't kids great!! It's a good thing you're blogging these things because they are so memorable.
ReplyDelete