Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today's Luke's Birthday, Shout Hooray . . .

 
Posted by Picasa

Today Luke is SEVEN YEARS OLD! He had a fabulous day. Luke's enthusiasm and excitement over every gift he receives brings a smile to everyone's face around him. If you ask him what his favorite gift is, he mentions every single one of them. But the definite highlights are: bike, camouflage hunting jacket, camouflage hunting overalls from Nana and Grandpa, toy hunting set (complete with hunters, animals and guns), cowboy belt from Paul and Vickie, Cabela's snow hat from Casey, Cindy, Kristin and James, cowboy shirt, cowboy coaster, etc. etc. He is one lucky boy. And throughout the day he kept hollering from where he was playing (with his toy hunting set while wearing ALL of the above mentioned articles of clothing), "Thank you so so much." He was such a thankful boy-he didn't even complain that he couldn't ride his new bike outside because of all the rain. (We would have let him ride it outside, but told him he couldn't bring it back in the house after, so he opted to keep it in the house and ride it around occasionally inside!)

We enjoyed a pizza dinner with Nana, Grandpa, James and Kristin. And then Tingeys (and Feos) came over for cake and ice cream.

What a fun, fun day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKIE-WE LOVE YOU!!

And the answer to Ellie's question asked with a surprised voice, "Oh, is he going to Junior High now?" is no, he's only SEVEN!

(Pictures will follow tomorrow when I replace my camera cable.)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Luke. Tiffany, he is such a cute kid. Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I changed my blog address to trentandjanasmsdhouse.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad that Casey and I missed the celebration. I am happy to hear that he had a great day and loved all of his gifts. I love that he used all of his presents all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails