And then...
Mother has a change of heart...
She thinks about the impossibility of the worst happening to the camera...
and decides instead to make a 19 month olds day.
The giggles and sounds coming from him were worth more than any camera could ever cost.

What a nice mommy you are :)
ReplyDeleteI so relate to that. Don't you love the fits.
ReplyDeleteYou are way nice! He is so cute. Love fits....don't you? I get mine out and Beau just say's cheese. Do you think that means mine is out way to much? Btw, I did a post yesterdsay just for you. You are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteHe's a budding photographer! Those are great shots.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I heard on a program that children ask an average of 9 times before mom or dad gives in. Way to go Joshua...he must have known that already!! mom
ReplyDeleteYou are going to treasure those pictures. It's fun to see the world through the eyes of a child. Give the camera to Ellie for 15 minutes. It will be interesting. I think you are the best mom ever. I keep trying to think of some poetic way to say that, but I guess just telling the truth is best. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGreat self portraits. It looks like you figured out the font thing. So the question is, how did you do it?
ReplyDeletethank you for your sweet words on my blog.
ReplyDelete