Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The Back to School Verdicts are In
Megan regarding Fourth Grade:
"I think it's really going to be a good year."
Luke regarding First Grade:
"Actually, I really like school, it's just in the summer you think you aren't going to."
Ellie regarding Preschool
"All the kids kept pushing me to the ground." (Very coincidental comment-Luke's comment after his first day of preschool three years ago was, "Everyone in my class wanted to hit me." )
Joshua's disposition upon being the only kid at home:
Walked around having a temper tantrum ALL morning! Is it really that bad being left home alone with only Mommy???
**Photo Disclaimer-The first year we lived in this house, Megan started first grade and for some dumb reason, I had her stand on the sprinkler valve box for the photo. (How aesthetically pleasing is that???) Mike and I got a good laugh out of it at the time. It has now become the "Back To School pose shot."




