Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Back to School Verdicts are In

 
Posted by Picasa

Megan regarding Fourth Grade:
"I think it's really going to be a good year."
 
Posted by Picasa

Luke regarding First Grade:
"Actually, I really like school, it's just in the summer you think you aren't going to."
 
Posted by Picasa

Ellie regarding Preschool
"All the kids kept pushing me to the ground." (Very coincidental comment-Luke's comment after his first day of preschool three years ago was, "Everyone in my class wanted to hit me." )
 
Posted by Picasa

Joshua's disposition upon being the only kid at home:
Walked around having a temper tantrum ALL morning! Is it really that bad being left home alone with only Mommy???

**Photo Disclaimer-The first year we lived in this house, Megan started first grade and for some dumb reason, I had her stand on the sprinkler valve box for the photo. (How aesthetically pleasing is that???) Mike and I got a good laugh out of it at the time. It has now become the "Back To School pose shot."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails