20 year ago...
1. I had only lived in America for 5 months!!
2. Was trying to figure out 9th grade of Junior High: trying to get used to school with boys AND girls, no school uniform, noisy halls, talking while in the lunchroom not having to acknowledge any teachers or adults you passed in the hall, and not saying any prayers, or doing any bible reading at school! (Seminary doesn't count!)
3. I loved listening to Janice Kapp Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 years ago...
1. I was 8 months pregnant with my first child, Megan.
2. I didn't appreciate the joys of being alone with my husband with no kids yet.
3. I lived above a four-car garage, (no questions please?!)
5 years ago...
1. I was just about to find out I was pregnant with Ellie.
2. Was one of the best years of our married life.
3. I had recently returned from England for my Granny's funeral.
3 years ago...
1. We had just moved into our current home.
2. Megan began first grade.
3. I didn't think we would have any more children. (Joshua is glad I changed my mind!)
1 year ago...
1. I cried and cried when Luke got on the school bus for his first day at Kindergarten.
2. I made lots of batches of salsa.
3. I sewed Halloween costumes!!
This year so far...
1. We consider ourselves extremely blessed.
2. I still love Mike, despite his foot injury and the stress it caused ME!
3. Mike and I have not watched a movie together!
Yesterday...
1. We bought cabinets for the office (Yeah!)
2. I loved the rainy weather.
3. We had a yummy breakfast and played Rock Band with my brothers/parents.
Today...
1. I am organizing the office-believe me, it is a several day task!!
2. I am going to have ribs for dinner-YUMMY!
3. I found some old photos and loved looking through them.
Tomorrow...
1. I will probably still be working on our office.
2. I need to work on my lesson for Relief Society on Sunday
3. I am not going to yell at my children.
Next year...
1. Ellie will be in Kindergarten.
2. Hopefully my office will be organized for more than 2 days at a time.
3. I hope we are all still well, healthy, loving each other and together!
I tag...
1. Kim
2. Michelle
3. Heather
Hey, the whole office thing! That's us too! You are a Relief Society teacher?? That's stress.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing. It was long! I love your posts. They are always good ones! I remember the house with all the garages. :)
ReplyDelete