Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Makes A Person 'Good'?


For Family Home Evening, we took turns dressing up as someone from the Book of Mormon and would have the other family members guess who we were based on clues we would give them. When it came time for Ellie's turn, she carefully got dressed up, stood on the couch and announced very seriously, “I am a Mollonite. I am very good. I am nice to everyone and I change my underwear everyday.”

Hmm-is that what she has learned from me, or from the Book of Mormon about what makes a person 'good'!?

5 comments:

  1. I think that does make a little kid good! What a great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cute story. Remind me next time I see you to tell you the funny "underwear" story about my neice Becca at the ward campout. I would love to help you paint your boys room, seriously. And I'll bring the candy :-) We still need to plan a Leger's lunch. After next week I'll be breathing a little easier again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I think that is awesome that she knows good peolpe wear clean unders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful Ellie is! I'm counting down. We'll be there in February! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ellie she is so funny and that comment is too cute. Well I am happy to hear that she is a clean kid and changes her underwear everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails