Game of Tag.
4 Places I visit frequently.
1. Walmart-Pretty pathetic, I know!
2. Dicks Market
3. My Mom's house
4. Our neighbors-the Tingeys
4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Mike-my husband
2. Casey - my brother
3. Mom
4. Friend - Kim
4 Favorite food
1. Homemade hamburgers
2. Chocolate cake
3. Steak
4. Potatoes
4 Places I'd rather be
1. Visiting England
2. Visiting a friend
3. No where. Home is always good.
4. Disneyland
4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. I watched a movie last week for the first time in MONTHS-so I definitely don't watch any over and over.
2. But, I love to play games over and over like...
3. Scrabble
4. Monopoly
4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
1. Madonna (80's stuff)
2. Bon Jovi
3. Beatles
4. Kenny Rogers
The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Lesley
2. Becky
3. Cindy
4. Adrienne
Or who ever. If no one wants to that's fine. I thought It was fun! Just a way to get to know everyone!
Thanks for playing. I think it is so much fun to read other peoples answers.
ReplyDeleteI will get to it on my site soon. I have to tell you that I love your music on the blog.....I don't usually listen to country but I have loved some of your songs. I plan to purchase them soon.
ReplyDelete