Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You!


It has now been over 4 weeks that I have been SERVING my husband. Though, I of course love him dearly, I am quite exhausted and ornery at times. He still can't even carry his own glass of water to bed (crutches, hopping, stairs etc.) During some of my ornery times,when he has expressed thanks, I have sarcastically (me? sarcastic?) said, "Yeah, I can tell how thankful you are from all the flowers I've received." Well, what do you know, tonight I got home from running an errand, and there on my kitchen table was this beautiful bouquet of flowers. What makes them even more of a fun surprise is, where did they come from? Mike can't drive, there are no transactions on our online banking (sneaky aren't I?), and it was 8pm when they got here, so too late for any delivery service!? So, I know that not only do I owe Mike thanks, but obviously someone helped him out. Though, I have a suspicion, I really do not know for sure. BUT... that may all come to an end soon, because Mike probably owes somebody money for them and he has no idea where the checkbook is....
Thanks Mike-I love you too!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet....hey sometimes they do notice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love fresh flowers? That is awesome! You deserve them...tell Mike hHappy Birthday from Todd and I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Mike. When was his Birthday? I love fresh flowers. Harmons has the best ones. I buy them once in awhile just to put on my kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails