Monday, September 15, 2008

# 5

pregnancy

15 comments:

  1. Just thinking that you are or why would you have that on your post! Right? If you are what a cute why of informing everyone! Congrates....100 times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I can't remember what we said in the hall...but I remember saying something. It is probably good that neither of us can remember. But I do miss the days of working with you. Always a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so excited to have another niece or nephew. You have the cutest kids and I can't wait to see what they are going to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP...congrats. Tiff your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering, but you didn't seem ornery (You know, in reference to the conversation we had at Pace's. I'm not saying that being pregnant should make you ornery!) and I hate asking. Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! Congratulations Sowby family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hope you are feeling good and getting lots of sleep... that's probably wishful thinking, how can you get lots of sleep with 4 kids running around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! This is such exciting news. I'll have to show Caitlin this post when she gets home and watch for her reaction, she'll be so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I read your blog or I wouldn't even know! I'm so excited!!! You are an awesome Mom and I'm glad you're having another one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In a month when my heart has had a lot of 'pinches', what a nice surprise. I am so excited. I hope those 195 days rush by. Do I get to play with it? Did you tell 'Good News' last Sunday or are we the first? Can I tell people? Yeah, another child welcomes into a righteous home! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmmm . . . HELLO!!! We better go out again soon so we can catch up!!! I almost asked you if you were thinking of #5 when we were out last, but I didn't. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I said before...YEAH!!!! another baby to cuddle and love.
    nana

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!!! That is so exciting! You are a trooper and an awesome mom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always glad to have another niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails