Random pictures I found on my camera! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll skip the words this time. (But please pay attention, and guess the picture I think I could (and should!) do a whole post on.) (Click on collage to enlarge)
Do you ever use your facebook? My niece MOrgan got me into it and Carl Wimmer found me. Funny huh? I guess Sherry has started a pre school in her house!! That takes alot! Anyway I sent you a request to be my friend on facebook. :)
I am so confused.... one day he is wearing a leatherman and camouflage shoes and the next day he is in high heels. I am speechless... maybe we could ask Casey to predict this one for us since he's been right on so far.
oh how I love random pictures! These were great. We've got a few of Charlie in all of our shoes. He thinks he cool stuff when he gets in our shoes, but I don't think he's mastered heels yet!
Yup...it has to be the cowboy boots. Josh in high heels...that is standard kid's stuff...but boots hanging from a vent...well that is another story. Love my grandkids...Nana
Ummmm, the cowboy boots? Way to funny! But what is Joshua doing in heels?? You have such funny kids!!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming the one with the cowboy boots on a skirt/pant hanger hanging on the vent..............interesting.
ReplyDeleteHave I ever told you that your children are absolutely gorgeous!!!?
I think that all of them tell great stories. What a cute idea.
ReplyDeleteSo Tiff-what's with the heels? (Did you see Cameron and I in the rain picking tomatoes? It was hilarious)
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! I'm guessing the cowboy boots or the heels. Both are great. Love it!
ReplyDeleteDo you ever use your facebook? My niece MOrgan got me into it and Carl Wimmer found me. Funny huh? I guess Sherry has started a pre school in her house!! That takes alot! Anyway I sent you a request to be my friend on facebook. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so confused.... one day he is wearing a leatherman and camouflage shoes and the next day he is in high heels. I am speechless... maybe we could ask Casey to predict this one for us since he's been right on so far.
ReplyDeleteoh how I love random pictures! These were great. We've got a few of Charlie in all of our shoes. He thinks he cool stuff when he gets in our shoes, but I don't think he's mastered heels yet!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing it's the picture of the boots hanging from the ceiling. There's got to be a story there somewhere.
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes!! I want to know about those boots! I'm guessing Luke, but trying to figure out how and why.!?
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I'm a big fan. But I am so sad at how much we are missing. You don't realize it until you see how much the kids have grown.
ReplyDeleteYup...it has to be the cowboy boots. Josh in high heels...that is standard kid's stuff...but boots hanging from a vent...well that is another story. Love my grandkids...Nana
ReplyDelete