
1. Mike and I do not have "sides" in bed. In fact, every few nights if I think we have slept on one side too long, I make us switch so we don't "get sides."
2. When all my kids are eventually in school, I want to work at a grocery store as a BAGGER! I think I would do a very good job!
3. At a restaurant I like to save most of my salad to eat with my main course. Once at a restaurant with all of my family, I burst into tears when the waitress took my salad away without me seeing. Now everyone in my family/extended family is also protective of my salad to save THEM from the embarrassment when and if I cry.
4. I HATE the smell of playdough. It makes me sick to my stomach. It is a NO-NO at our house. I am horrible to admit, but I have ignored the pleading look on my children's faces as I have thrown it away after they have received it from a party favor/gift/trick or treating, etc.
5. When I was a little girl, I used to "play church" on the bottom stair. I have never "showed" or "told" Ellie about it. It must be hereditary though-she also plays church and does the EXACT SAME THINGS!
6. I am competitive when it comes to playing games. I LOVE games, but I do not enjoy them in large groups-at baby showers, ward activities, group parties, etc. I try to avoid playing as I can actually FEEL my blood pressure rising to unsafe levels.
7. I have never had a nosebleed before. As a child, I remember once laying in bed hitting my nose against the wall trying to induce a nose bleed! (It didn't work.)
Now tagging 7 people... Cindy, Kim, Michelle, Jen, Gina, Marisa, Karlyn.
So glad you did the little picture :-) I felt so bad I stressed you out last time. I loved your facts. How recent was that salad incident? I'll remember that next time we go to lunch. The bagger aspiration is wonderful, please try to get the job at Dicks because you'll understand my grocery weirdness.
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh. You kids can come to my house to play playdough. That is a regular activity at our house. I can't believe you have never had a bloddy nose. Brittyn get them on a regular basis. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me. I had no idea that you wanted to be a bagger. What a fascinating new fact that I have learned about you.
ReplyDeleteI would always get a bloody nose when I was pregnant! How interesting that you have never had one. I wanted to be a checker at Reams when I was little, however I would take way too long bagging because I would have to count it and organize it as I put it in the bag.
ReplyDelete