Monday, October 13, 2008

What is MISSING???!!!!????

I am pretty certain there are very few adults in my ward, besides me, who have a count-down to their birthdays a month in advance, and/or have a difficult time falling asleep the night before their birthday.

I LOVE my birthday. I have every year. I don't think others need to make a big deal of my birthday, but it should NOT BE THE ONLY BIRTHDAY OMITTED FROM THE WARD NEWSLETTER. Someone completely skipped over the 22nd-as though the day doesn't even exist! IT DOES EXIST. October 22nd is MY BIRTHDAY. One of the happiest days of the year! It is only 9 days away.....

Good thing I'm not one to hold a grudge....

14 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I'm glad that I know when your birthday is now, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! I will be sure to remember it! I taked to Cindy today. Carlin came home from the hospital yesterday. Colt has to stay awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am seriously laughing so hard. I love coming to your blog and getting a good chuckle. You really are great.

    Note to self: Remember Tiffany's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing because as I'm reading the post my son is sitting here reading the Ward Newsletter and you are right...THEY LEFT YOU OUT!!! I kind of know how you feel, I've lived in the ward for 27plus years and a couple of years ago my name was spelled wrong on the birthday list. L-e-s-l-i-e. That is not me. They always spell it that way on the phone list that is sometimes attached to the newsletter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that I liked you for a reason ;) Since our birthdays are 2 days apart....kay I'm seeing birthday lunch in our future....you in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 20th. I'll call you as soon as my head clears (I've had a cold...give me a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can sleep the night before my birthday, but I would be devastated if it were overlooked. Maybe they are planning some kind of special celebration for your day. You are exactly one week away from my birthday and share the day my sister-in-law, so I will always remember you day now. Happy upcoming birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say...I can't and won't forget your birthday. mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard from Cindy today. They are saying maybe Friday for Colt but she says she is not getting her hopes up. Sad. I guess he is still trying to figure out the eating on his own stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, me again. Emailing her is the an easy way to reach her. She is not home much and I think she has her laptop with her when she is at the hospital. I think. I am sure she would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the worst! We'll write it on our calendar so as not to forget! Barb and I both have the same birthday super close to Christmas, the good news we can wish each other a good day if no one else does. Birthdays aren't just for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very excited for your birthday. I really think we need to have a party or at least get together for some cake and ice cream (Thanks to Melanie I have your favorite recipe). I would love to help plan something but if you want to just do something with just your family too that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed church yesterday (19th), did they get you in the communique at least?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is getting to be a habit for them. Jim's was left off also. I have always like birthdays also. I hope you have a very wonderful day. I would love you to come along on a bike ride with me. I will call you.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails